We have come across some of the Meizu M6 leaks lately and the phone appears to be promising from them. Meizu launched their M6 Note on Wednesday in China. The company is continuing the trend of dual-cameras in their mid-range smartphones as well. The smartphone sports a 5.5-inch full-HD display covered by 2.5D curved glass and will be launched in 3 different variants (Black, Gold, and Blue)
The M6 packs in a Snapdragon 625 SoC with dual rear cameras that consist of 12-megapixel primary sensor with f/1.9 aperture and a 5-megapixel secondary sensor with f/2.0 aperture. The company implied that they are focusing selfie buffs by embedding a 16 MP sensor into the smartphone. And, they claim it uses HDR algorithm from ArcSoft which will improve the picture quality by a considerable margin.
The Meizu M6 Note is launched in 3 different RAM variants; 2GB RAM/16GB storage, 3GB RAM/32GB storage and 4GB RAM/64GB storage. The device will be available for approx 10,600 13000, 17000 respectively.
The Meizu M6 Note runs on company’s own Flyme OS 6.0 that inlays Android 7.1.2 Nougat. The phone packs in a huge battery with 4,000 mAh and allows 18W quick top ups.
The M6 will have dual-SIM (hybrid Nano+Nano) with 4G VoLTE connectivity. The device measures 154.6×75.2×8.35mm and weighs around 173 grams. It has Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11ac and GPS, with an accelerometer, and proximity sensors.
Meizu M6 Note specifications at a Glance
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 16GB / 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) with Flyme OS 6
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging
- Rear dual cameras (12 MP+ 5 MP)
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz & 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Dimensions: 154.6 x 75.2 x 8.35mm; Weight: 173g
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
You might also like
More from Android Devices
MIX is a brand that will set a stage for Xioami in the international markets. The original Mi MIX was …