Xiaomi has introduced a new feature for their customers in India. From now onward, every time you send a device to a service centre, you will be able to track the status of repairing process in real time. This nifty feature will be available on Mi.com or you can just visit this page and bookmark it for future use.
Till now, the typical way any user would track the repair status by calling or sending an email to the specific service centre. But with this new service, the enquiry process will be even more simple, while being comprehensive at the same time providing details about each step, in every aspect.
How to track repair status for my Mi device?
- Visit the Order Status page and enter your contact/order/service/IMEI/Serial Number.
- Click ‘Confirm’ and an OTP will be sent to your mobile number registered with your Mi account.
- Enter the OTP and click ‘Submit’.
- The page will show the status of your service order with details of your device.
What do the status terms mean?
- Under inspection – Your device is being checked
- Work in progress – Your device is getting repaired
- Ready for delivery – Your device is repaired and is ready to be delivered
- Delivered – You have accepted the delivery of your device
- Cancelled – Your service order is canceled
Xiaomi, global Vice President Manu Kumar Jain also let his followers and Mi fans know about this new service by Xiaomi to reduce hassle, via a tweet.
Mi Fans! Happy to introduce the all-new Mi Service Order Status feature on https://t.co/lzFXOcGyGQ.
With this feature, you can easily track the status of your device’s repair status online and in real time!
— Manu Kumar Jain (@manukumarjain) December 26, 2017
Do let us know what you think about this new service and also, if you are sending any of your Mi devices to service centre don’t forget to check it out, also share this update with your fellow friends who are die-hard Mi Fans!
You might also like
More from Updates
Android Oreo is definitely a spectacular release from Google for the features it packs. Despite all its brilliance, the OS …
It's been about three months since OnePlus promised Marshmallow for the OnePlus 2. With the Community Build arriving in the …