Are you waiting for the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE? Well, you might have to wait for a bit longer than expected! The ongoing global chip shortage has hit many brands including the South Korean giant and it seems the S21 FE’s production may also be affected by the same. Now, don’t worry, the device won’t face the same fate as the Galaxy Note series. According to a report by SamMobile, the Galaxy S21 SE might launch in the last quarter of this year.
Samsung has already confirmed that it won’t release any new Galaxy Note this year because of the chip shortage. It is worth noting that the subsequent reports suggested that the company would possibly launch the Galaxy S21 FE in August to cover the Note series’ launch window. But it seems like things could be different and we could see the announcement of the Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3 alongside the Watch 4 during the August launch event. Now, this would obviously push the launch of the Galaxy S21 FE to the last quarter of 2021.
The Galaxy S21 FE could be launched sometime between October and December 2021 and this puts the Samsung fans and potential buyers in a confusion as the launch of Galaxy S21 FE will be very close to the launch of Galaxy S22. We are talking just a months gap here! Regardless of all that, Samsung Galaxy S21 FE is going to be a flagship killer and is worth waiting for. Take a look at the expected specifications below:
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 6.41-inch AMOLED display; 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution with a pixel density of 441 PPI; Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Dimensions & Weight : –
- Colors: Green, Grey, and others
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
- Graphics: Adreno 660 GPU
- Storage: 8 GB RAM/ 128 GB onboard; 8 GB RAM/ 256 GB onboard
- OS: Android 11; One UI 3.1 skin on top
- Main Camera: 12 MP primary shooter with F/1.8, 26mm wide, and OIS. 12 MP secondary ultrawide with F/2.2 aperture. 12 MP Tertiary shooter with F/2.4, 123-degree field of view
- Selfie Camera: 32 MP shooter with F/2.2 aperture, 26mm wide.
- Fingerprint: In-display
- Colors: Aurora Gray, Illusion Sky
- Battery: 4500 mAh; Fast Charging at 25W, Wireless Fast Charging at 15W, Reverse Wireless Charging at 4.5W
- Model Numbers: SM-G990B, SM-G990B/DS
You might also like
More from Android
After making a splash in the Philippines, Tecno’s latest smartphone is here in India. The Tecno Pova 2 has now …