Huawei doesn’t want to leave the 18:9 aspect ratio for the display very soon. The device they unveiled in China on Monday depicts their mindset. We have already seen quite a few devices carrying the so-called FullView displays.
The latest addition to the Huawei smartphone lineup is Enjoy 7S. It features a 5.65-inch full HD+ display with a pixel density of 427 PPI. As stated earlier, the aspect ratio is 18:9.
You get a HiSilicon Kirin 659 chipset under the hood, coupled with 3 or 4 GB RAM and MaliT830-MP2 GPU. The 3 GB variant has only 32 GB storage whereas the 4 GB has 64. However, it is possible to expand the storage up to 256 GB using an external SD card. Given one of the dual SIM slots is hybrid, some might not be able to do so.
When it comes to the camera, Huawei has added a 2 MP sensor on the back for depth recognition alongside a 13 MP sensor with an LED flash to assist the users with low-light photography. There is an 8 MP front camera for selfies and video calls.
The phone runs on EMUI 8.0 on top of Android 8.0 Oreo. And, the battery capacity is 3000 mAh. Just like any other phone with a near bezel-less display, this one also has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
The smartphone is available in four color variants; Black, Blue, Gold and Rose Gold. For the 3/ 32 GB variant, you will have to pay 1499 yuan (US$ 226 / Rs. 14540 approx.) whereas the 4/ 64 GB variant costs 1699 yuan (US$ 256 / Rs. 16,480 approx.). Although the device has become available for pre-orders in China, the sale will begin only on December 22.
Huawei Enjoy 7S Features
- 5.65-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor (4 xA53 at 2.36GHz + 4 x A53 at 1.7GHz) with MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 150.1 × 72.05 × 7.45mm; Weight: 143g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / GLONASS
- 3000mAh battery (typical) / 2900mAh (minimum) battery
More from Huawei
Huawei has been spending billions of dollars on their R&D projects. One of the recent development from the brand is …
Huawei is a Chinese smartphone brand trying to up its game by introducing smartphones with aggressively low pricing for great specifications. …
Huawei is working on a new smartphone chipset to be known as Kirin 710. The chipset is being developed by …