Welcome to the first issue of TrueTech Daily, a series in which we bring to you all the latest things that happened in the world of tech today! On March 15, 2021, we cover several headlines including the tipped specifications of the Micromax In 1, HTC Wildfire launch, Realme 8 Pro official launch announced and more! You can browse all issues of TrueTech Daily by clicking here.
1. HTC Wildfire E3 with MediaTek Helio P22 SoC, Quad-rear Cameras, and 4000 mAh battery Launched
- HTC Wildfire E3 was launched in Russia as a successor to the Wildfire E2 that was launched in the month of August, last year.
- The device features a 6.5-inch HD+ display with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels. Under the hood, the device is powered by MediaTek Helio P22 SOC and comes coupled with 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of expandable micro-SD storage.
- As for the optics, the device boasts a quad-rear camera setup that comprises a 13 MP primary sensor. The secondary unit is an 8 MP ultra-wide sensor. The tertiary is a 2 MP macro camera unit and lastly, there is a 2 MP depth-sensing unit. On the front, there is a 13 MP selfie unit housed inside a waterdrop notch.
- The fingerprint sensor has resided on the back of the device and all this is backed by a 4000 mAh battery that supports 10W charging.
2. Google has leaked the names of some unreleased devices including Asus Zenfone 8 and others
- Google generally maintains a list of devices that are compatible with their Google Play services for AR which powered the augmented reality experiences like the 3D animals available in Google Search.
- Recently, Google updated the list to include a set of new devices that have support for the AR services. But, most of the additions in the list are the names of the devices that are not released.
- The unreleased or the unannounced devices in the list include — Asus Zenfone 8 Flip, LG Stylo 7, Motorola Moto G100, Oppo Reno 5A, Oppo Reno 5 Pro Plus 5G Bosch, Realme 8 Pro, Samsung Galaxy A52 4G, Samsung Galaxy A72 4G, Samsung Galaxy A82 5G, TCL 20 Pro 5G, and ZTE Z6650S.
3. Realme 8 Series Pre-Orders Live on Flipkart ahead of March 24 Launch
- Pre-orders for Realme 8 and Realme 8 Pro have begun on Flipkart ahead of the official launch on March 24. The Realme 8 series’ microsite that went live on the e-commerce platform confirms the launch takes place at 7.30 PM IST and also reveals key specifications of the series.
- The company has confirmed the Realme 8 will feature a 64 MP quad-camera setup and the Pro-variant features a 108 MP camera.
- Realme 8 Pro is rumored to feature 50W fast charging and a punch-hole display and the vanilla Realme 8 will feature a Super AMOLED display. Both the devices will launch with high-refresh-rate displays.
- As for the internals, the Realme Pro will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G SoC whereas the Realme 8 comes with a Snapdragon 720G SoC.
4. RedmiBook Pro 15 Launched in China featuring 11th-Generation Intel chipset and 3.2K display
- After launching the latest lineup of the RedmiBook Pro series last month, Redmi has announced the refreshed versions of its existing lineup in China.
- The highlighting feature here is the new displays, which feature a resolution of 3200x2000px which also supports a 90Hz display refresh rate.
- Furthermore, the display also supports a 100% sRBG color gamut and 178-degree viewing angle.
- Under the hood, the new laptop features 16 GB of DDR4 RAM and 512 GB of SSD storage. All this is backed by a 70WHr battery that supports a Type C port for charging up to 100W.
- RedmiBook 15 Pro starts at 4,999 Yuan ($758 or roughly 55,781 INR) and goes all the way up to 6,299 Yuan ($968 or roughly 70,287 INR)
5. OnePlus Watch confirmed to launch with the OnePlus 9 series
- OnePlus has surprised its fans with a teaser saying that fans will get what they’ve been asking for.
- Although it was nowhere mentioned the word “smartwatch” explicitly, taking a look at the image in the background makes it clear that the teaser is about the OnePlus Watch after all.
- OnePlus is also reportedly working closely with Google, to make improvements on Wear OS. (Click here to check out the full-coverage!)
You might also like
More from TrueTech Daily
TrueTech Daily: iQoo Neo 5 Launched, Realme GT banned on AnTuTu, Mi 11 Ultra India launch soon, and more!
Welcome to the second issue of TrueTech Daily, a series in which we bring to you all the latest things …