WhatsApp Web, the desktop alternative of WhatsApp, coming alongside new features and here we’ve messenger room integration with WhatsApp Web, users can make a gaggle video call up to 50 participants.
This feature was just a press release from the corporate a couple of months back, and now we will use Messenger rooms with WhatsApp Web. However, immediately the feature is merely available for WhatsApp web or desktop version, we don’t have any information associated with messenger rooms integration with WhatsApp mobile app.
Previously, Facebook launched messenger rooms for its social media app (Facebook), and eventually, we got messenger room integration with WhatsApp Web. A couple of months backs we need to know that WhatsApp mobile Beta version gets integrated with Messenger rooms, however, the feature isn’t released yet for the mobile devices.
Messenger Room Features
Facebook always take care of our privacy and hence Facebook is providing some privacy features into the messenger room, so that you can chat freely, without worrying about that someone can listen to you, some of the privacy features of Messenger Rooms are
- After creating a room, the host can control that who can see the room, and who can join it.
- Locking: The Host can lock the room to avoid further people join it, except the Group admin if the video-call is initiated in a group.
- Removing a member: The host (creator of the room) can remove the people from the call, and if any member is removed by the host so the room will be locked automatically, and then the host needs to unlock the room to let the other participants join.
- Leaving: As a participant, you can leave the room anytime you want, no matter if the room is locked. A room is locked doesn’t mean that you have to stay there, you can leave a room whenever you want to.
- Blocking: If you have blocked someone on Facebook or Messenger, so they will never be able to join the group you are in and you won’t be able to join theirs.
Messenger rooms are designed keeping security in mind, Facebook has worked separately on the security of rooms, the room invite link is tough to hack and will be a sequence of random characters and digits at the end; with numbers and digits in different cases and in a different order. So this will make rooms more secure and less prone to hackers. Each time you create a room, it will have a different invite link with a totally different sequence of alphanumeric characters, and this will make it more challenging for the hackers to guess.
Moreover, no one can know about your chat or whatever you say inside the room. Facebook or any other (except the participants of the room) will never know that what you were talking about.
How to Use?
So if you’re also excited to make and use the messenger rooms using WhatsApp Web, so here we’ve two methods, follow anybody of the subsequent and you’ll be ready to create an area using WhatsApp Web.
- Open any web browser on your desktop.
- Open WhatsApp Web.
- Once, you opened your WhatsApp account successfully on the web.
- Click on the three consecutive dots from the top-of-the screen beside the story and new chat option.
- Tap on create a room.
- Now, you can tap on Continue In Messenger.
- Now, enter your Facebook ID and Password.
- It will ask you to create a room, add participants, and all.