Welcome to the fifth issue of TrueTech Daily, a series in which we bring to you all the latest things that happened in the world of tech today! On March 20, 2021, we cover several headlines including the updates on the OnePlus 9R, Poco X3 Pro specs, Moto G60, and more! You can browse all issues of TrueTech Daily by clicking here.
1. Moto G60 Specifications Leaked
- Motorola is on the rage right now. The company recently launched its Moto G10 and Moto G30 smartphones in a few markets and is now speculated to be working on Moto G50.
- A recent report suggested that Moto is gearing up to launch another device in the series which is codenamed “Hanoip” and XDA Developers revealed that the device will be arriving with a Moto G60 moniker.
- As for the specifications, Moto G60 features a 6.78-inch full HD+ display with a resoultion of 1080 x 2460 pixels. The display also boasts a 120Hz refresh rate.
- As for the optics, the device features a 108 megapixel Samsung ISOCELL HM2 as the primary snapper and a 16-megapixel OmniVision ultrawide lens. The tertiary is a 2-megapixel sensor.
- The device is expected to arrive with Snapdragon 732G SoC coupled with 4 GB or 6 GB of RAM.
2. OnePlus 9R 5G teased with gaming triggers
- Not so long ago, OnePlus CEO Pete Lau has revealed that the company will launch OnePlus 9R alongside the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro.
- While the CEO has not revealed a lot about the device, OnePlus India took it to Twitter teasing the silhouette of the smartphone.
- The device comes with two triggers attached to it. For those unaware, in a recent interview with News 18, Pete Lau has revealed that the smartphone focuses on gaming. It is unclear whether these triggers are detachable or not.
3. Poco X3 Pro full specification revealed by Xiaomi store
- As most of you already know, Poco X3 Pro is scheduled to launch on March 22. Ahead of the official launch, the Xiaomi store has revealed the full specifications of the device.
- Poco X3 Pro is expected to arrive with a 6.67-inch IPS LCD full HD+ display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The display here is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6.
- Under the hood, the device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 SoC coupled with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of onboard storage and 8 GB of RAM, and 128 GB or 256 GB of onboard storage.
- As for the optics, the device comes with a 48 MP primary sensor coupled with an 8 MP of the ultrawide sensor. The tertiary is a 2 MP sensor. All this is backed by a 5160 mAh battery.
4. OnePlus Watch is Now Available for Pre-order in China
- OnePlus has been teasing the new OnePlus Watch on various social media platforms for quite a while.
- Now, OnePlus has listed the smartphone on JD.com for pre-orders, consumers from China can actually pre-order the upcoming OnePlus Watch upon payment of 50 Yaun (~$7).
- The JD.com listing doesn’t reveal any key specifications of the device but the teaser banner only.
- The specs page, however, shows that the wearable device will come with Bluetooth and GPS.
We’ve covered the full story in a separate article. Click here to check it out!
You might also like
More from TrueTech Daily
TrueTech Daily: Realme 8 Pro Launch Date, HTC Wildfire E3 Launched, Micromax In 1 Specs Tipped, and more!
Welcome to the first issue of TrueTech Daily, a series in which we bring to you all the latest things …