T-Mobile has announced Magenta Friday, which is the telecom operator’s take on Black Friday sales. OnePlus has partnered T-Mobile to officially launch the OnePlus 6T in the United States of America. It is necessary to note, as OnePlus states: “This offer is valid only in the United States”.
With Black Friday, T-Mobile has announced ‘Magenta Friday’ offering premium flagship smartphones effectively for ‘free’. With this announcement, T-Mobile is offering many premium/flagship smartphones with more than 80% discount and even “free”.
Here is how you can enable this offer:
- T-Mobile Magenta Friday offer begins on November 16 and is applicable on OnePlus 6T
- T-Mobile smartphone customers need to add an additional line and trade-in an eligible device to get the OnePlus 6T for free via monthly credits
- In addition, customers will get the T-Mobile ONE with unlimited, talk, text and data on the telecom operator
The OnePlus 6T is powered by octa-core (4×2.8GHz) processor and it comes with 8GB of RAM. The phone comes with a 6.41-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2340 pixels. The phone packs 128GB of internal storage that cannot be expanded. As far as the cameras are concerned, the OnePlus 6T packs a 16-megapixel (f/1.7, 1.22-micron) primary camera and a 20-megapixel (f/1.7, 1-micron) secondary camera on the rear and a 16-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
More Black Friday Deals
- Apple Watch Series 3 GPS, $199 (Save $80)
- Fitbit Versa, $149 (Save $50)
- Samsung Galaxy Watch, $260(Save $70)
More Tech News:
You might also like
More from Android
Infinix finally launched its Hot 9 and Hot 9 Pro India after the launching Infinix Hot 9 in Indonesia in …